Welcome to AndroidRoot.Xyz and today in this post we are going to tell you that how to block ads in all android apps (applications) and games without root access easily. Because so many people and our visitors have requested to us that tell this method to block the advertisements on application, so today we have decided to write about it.
Did you seen that when you connect your android mobile phone to the internet then many advertisements open on your smart mobile screen and on your applications also, so after today you will never see ads on your smart phone, just follow the tutorial.
To perform this action you can use 2 methods, in first method you have need root access to your android smart phone and in the second method you can do it without getting root access on your mobile device.
How to Block Ads on Apps & Games on Rooted Devices
So friends first I am going to tell you the method for the rooted smart phone devices, and after this I will tell you the method for without root smart phones devices.
- So if you have rooted device just install AdAway smart phone application, but you can’t find this application on Google Play store, I am giving this application here in this link > Download AdAway App
- Now enable your internet connection through mobile data or Wi-Fi.
- After downloading this ads blocking application just open it in your rooted android smart device.
- After opening this application tool you will see a “Disable” button, that is indicating application is disabled and not working at this time just tap on “disable” button to enable it.
It will download some files from internet and it will be enabled.
- Now you will see a pop-up in Adway application tool that will ask you to reboot your android smart phone, just tap on yes and your smart will be rebooted.
Now you can check and confirm that advertisements are not coming in your phone notifications, applications and games.
So my friends if your android device is not rooted then No Problem, because now I am going to tell you the method for un-rooted phones.
How to Block Advertisements on Android Apps without Root
So guys, for this purpose you have need to install an android application named “lucky patcher” on your android smart phone, and you can’t find it on Google play store, I am providing you the link of that app’s APK here to download free of cost.
- So first of all download Lucky Patcher APK.
- Now install it on your smart phone.
- Now open this android lucky patcher application on your smart phone and you will see all of your installed applications on the window of this application.
- Now just select an application that is serving ads on your mobile phone, we will take an example of MX Player because I have installed it on my phone.
- So for example I have selected the MX Player, after tapping on MX player you will see a sub menu below the application name.
- Now just tap on “Open Menu of Patches”.
- Leave this step if your device is not rooted. If you have rooting access then just follow this step no#7.
Now you will see another menu, so just tap on remove Google ads.
(If you have rooted smart phone then it will directly remove the advertisements codes, if you have un-rooted device then follow the next steps and leave this step number 7).
- So here in the menu just tap on the “Create Modified APK File”.
- Now here you will see new options and now just tap on “APK without Google Ads”.
- Now just tap on Big Button “Rebuild the App”, and the process of re-building that application will be started and it will be finished in few seconds or minutes depends on your device speed.
- After this process you will see a message on screen and below you will see a button / option of “Go to File” just tap on it.
- Now you will see that rebuild application on the screen of your android smart phone, just tap on that application’s APK.
- Now uninstall the MX Player (or any other app that you are trying this process) and install this new modified re-build application on your smart phone.
Now on this version of this MX player you will not see any kind of advertisements or Google ads, you can repeat this process with all the applications and games to remove or block the ads from them.
Read also: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems with Solutions
So friends I hope you will like this tutorial post and if yes then please share it with your social friends, and if you want to ask anything then just leave your comments below.