Is your LG smart phone camera got blur? If yes then No problem, I will tell you here that How to Fix LG G5 Blurry Camera with easy and simple instructions that you can do at your home. LG G5 was released in April, 2016, LG G5 is an upgraded version of G4 and is a lot better than the previous versions.
It has 5.3 Inches of display which supports 1440×2560 pixels and is visualizes a great display. LG G5 has a 16MP of camera with 2160p and an 8MP of secondary cam which also supports great resolution and focus.
It has 4GB of RAM and has 32GB of storage/ROM, It has Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo). The processing speed in this variant of G series by LG is very good. The battery capacity is 2800mAh and it is a Li-Ion Battery. It also supports SD card and can support up to 400GB storage.
Though LG G5 is a great flagship phone but still some of the users have claimed that the camera is blurry sometimes and many of the users have faced this issue, in this article we are going to tell you different methods of how to resolve this cam issue and make this device issue less.
Check also: How to Root LG L40
Steps to Fix LG G5 Blurry Camera Issue
These are some of the methods you can try on your G5 for to resolve the Blurry camera issue:
- Force close the app from SETTINGS->APPLICATIONS, and clear the cache, clear the memory and test focus the camera.
- Sometimes the official cam app has some bugs and does not work properly and Camera takes blurry pictures and photos; you can always download different camera applications from the play store to see if this resolves your issue.
- Make a complete backup of your device and Factory data reset your device after making the backup so that you can restore your data, this is just for checking purposes that if after resetting your device resolves the issue then you are all done and if not then continue to apply the other methods.
- Sometimes, when we see a blurry result or blur camera then we keep thinking that there is a software issue but actually the camera strip or some other hardware of the cam is not working properly and needs to be replaced. To check this you can always consult a mechanic and make sure he/she is a certified one who can go through the phone’s hardware easily.
- Go to a near certified mechanic and ask him to wipe off the dust and clean the lens of the camera, sometimes the dust or little particles enter your phone and we think that the camera needs to be replaced but most of the time it just needs some caring/cleaning. Make sure that when opened, ask the mechanic to thoroughly clean the lens and wipe off all the dust particles. This method has resolved this issue many times.
WARNING: Don’t open your phone yourself because if you know nothing about the hardware procedure then you damage the internal things of the device which can cost you a lot more then this simple camera issue. CONSULT A MECHANIC.
Read also: How to Fix LG Overheating Issue?
If you have any questions about this article or LG cameras blur or any other problems, then leave a comment below and we will try to reply ASAP.