In this article we are going to describe the ways of resolving the black screen issue of Motorola Moto Z Force, a well-known smartphone of the Motorola Moto flagship. This issue has been known to many of the Motorola users as this issue occurs in many of the Motorola phones.
This black screen issue occurs if the device has been fallen of your hand or your pocket and the screen is damaged, sometimes there is also a simple bug In the smartphone with which we are not able to see the display, if there is no damage on the hardware then for sure there is a software bug which we are going to discuss today and give out methods to solve this issue.
WARNING: We are not to be held responsible, if your device gets damaged due to these methods. Although these are common methods and do not damage the hardware of the Motorola Moto Z Force phone.
There are some of the things you need to see before getting to the resolving matter:
- Check the notification light/charging light, if it turns on and glows then your Motorola Moto Z Force smartphone does not have a battery issue because sometimes because of low health of battery it cannot supply properly.
- Check if there is gas leakage in the display, you can check that by light a torch and see closely, if the gas / liquid has been leaked then the whole panel needs to be changed.
Read also: How to Root Motorola Moto X without Computer
Instructions to Fix Motorola Moto Z Force Black Screen
- Force restart the smartphone by pressing and holding down the power button, volume down button and home button at the same time. If there is a removable bug in you smartphone then it must have been removed, if not then follow the other methods.
- Completely drain the battery, do not charge the Moto Z Force phone until the battery is completely dead and after the battery has been completely drained, connect to a charger and turn the electric supply on and check if the black screen issue has been resolved.
- Take the SIM and SD card out of the phone, restart the phone after taking the tray out and make the device is not connected to a power supply. Turn the device back on while the tray is still out and check if the black screen issue has been resolved because sometimes there is a bug with the SIM or SD card which does not let the Moto Z Force phone display work.
- Try changing the battery too if the black screen issue still does not resolve, the new battery might give full supply to the display which is commonly needed and the issue might get resolved after the changing of battery.
Motorola Moto Z Force Review
If after all these methods the phone’s display still remains black then there might be a hardware fault and you need to consult a company mechanic for it as only a professional can help you with this.
Check also: How to Fix Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Overheating
If you have any questions regarding the methods of Fix Motorola Moto Z Force Black Screen issue then leave your comments below and we will try to reply as soon as possible.