In this article we are going to guide you how to install TWRP Recovery in LG V10. LG was a major hit when it was released due to its secondary display on the upper side. You can use come common tweaks without unlocking the phone from its second display. It’s just like the edge display on Samsung models these but this is on the top of phone.
LG v10 comes with 4 GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. It has 5.7 inches of display. The secondly display is of 2.1 inches. 16MP primary camera and a 5MP front cam. It has 2 variants, one is Single sim other is Dual sim.
Requirements to Install TWRP Recovery in LG V10
- Make sure your phone is charged above 40 to 50 percent as this is a time taking process.
- Make a complete backup of your device on your computer for safety purposes of data.
- Unlock the LG V10 bootloader by following the step by step guide from here > How to UnlockLG V10 BootLoader.
- Turn off the antivirus program on your computer /PC because it interrupts the procedure.
- Download LG v10 drivers from this link > LG V10 Drivers.
- Make sure they are of latest version, also flash android SDK by following the guide from here > Install Android SDK.
- Enable developer options by tapping on build number several times under about phone in settings.
- Enable USB Debugging by following this path; Settings-> Devloper options-> USB debugging.
How to Install TWRP Recovery in LG V10 (Steps)
- Download TWRP recovery file from the following link; Click Here to Download TWRP Recovery.
- Connect your LG V10 to your computer with an original USB cable and make sure the USB cable works fine, because if the connection between Computer and Device is lost during the procedure then your phone will be bricked.
- Open the Android SDK folder and open the command prompt window.
- Enter the following command “adb reboot bootloader” on the command prompt.
- Type ‘’fastboot devices’’. If your v10 does not come up in the list then re-install you USB drivers.
- Now type ‘’fastboot flash recovery recovery.img’’ and replace the file with the TWRP file that is placed in computer.
- Now enter ‘’fastboot boot twrp.img’’.
Wait for a while; let it do its work. By giving this command the phone will be flashing the TWRP recovery on your device/smartphone. (BE PATIENT).
- Select on ‘’Reboot’’ if you want to go back to stock android OS.
Congratulations, you have successfully Installed TWRP recovery on your phone. On LG V10, people face a lot of issues while doing these kind of things like flashing, rooting etch so if you have a similar issue regarding the flashing of TWRP recovery then don’t hesitate and comment your issue in the comments section and we will try to resolve it.
If any questions pop up in your mind about installing LG V10 TWRP Recovery, ask them in the comments section. You will soon get a reply from our team.