Hello guys in this post I am going to tell you that how you can root your LG L40 Android smartphone device with the help of towel root application without computer or laptop, we will also post the method rooting with the help of your computer or PC in our next article.
Specs and Features of LG L40
Before starting the rooting method tutorial I will also tell you the specification and features of this beautiful mobile LG L40.
General specifications and features of LG L40: This Smartphone was released in february 2014, its battery capacity is 1540 MHZ the battery is removable and it was released in two colors black and white.
Display features: It has a small screen its screen size is 3.50 Inches screen form is touch screen with the resolution of for 480×320 pixels.
Hardware specification: LG L40 comes with 1.2 GHz dual core processor and RAM is 512 MB its internal storage is only 4 GB and you can’t expand its storage with memory card etc.
Camera quality and features: Its rear camera is 3 megapixel only and it does not has front camera and the rear camera does not has the LED flashlight.
Android version: It comes with Android 4.4 kitkat version and this version has very good reviews by people on the internet.
If you root your smartphone your official warranty will be void and you can also get problems during rooting process so do it at your own risk only, androidRoot.xyz is not responsible for any kind of damage or bricked device during this rooting process or after root process.
Requirements to Root LG L40 Android Smartphone Device
- So guys as I always say first of all take a complete backup of your smartphone device’s data like videos pictures messages contact etc.
- Charge your smartphone mobile upto 80%.
- If you are using any antivirus application then please turn off the antivirus application, and you can again enable it after this root process.
- Enable the unknown sources installation from the settings of your Android smartphone LG L40 device.
- If you don’t know how to enable unknown sources installation then follow this short instruction below!
Just go to settings from your mobile menu > click on security > now here you will see the “unknown sources” option just tap on this unknown sources option to enable this feature in your smartphone.
After enabling this feature you can install any application downloaded from any website.
- Just download this towel root application from this link > Download Towel Root APK
Step by step Guide to Root LG L40 without Computer
- First of all install the downloaded towel root application in your LG L40 smartphone device, skip all the warning messages that you will receive during the installation of this towel rooting application (APK) on your device.
- After the successful installation of this application on your LG L40 device just open this towel root application on your smartphone.
- Now on this application screen you will see a big button of “Make it ra1n”, just tap on this button.
- Rooting process will be started and it will be finished in few minutes after finishing this process you will see a message on the screen of this application that you have rooted your smartphone successfully.
- So guys it was the easiest way to root your LG L40 smart phone device without computer I hope you will like this tutorial and if you have any question you can ask me through comments.
Read also: How to Root LG V10
If you want to verify the rooting access of your device then you can download any Root Checker application from the Google Play Store free of cost I am also giving you a link of root checking application tool below you can directly install it on your mobile phone device.
Download Rooting Access Checker Tool
Thank you for reading the article about how to root LG L40 without PC or computer and if you want to read or learn any smartphones rooting tutorial then you can search in our search box in the sidebar at right side.