In this rooting tutorial we will guide you that how to root Motorola Moto X without Computer / PC or Laptop and we will do this process with the help of towel root application. This smartphone was released in August 2017; it came with a stunning 4.7 inches of capacitive touchscreen display with the resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The Motorola moto x is powered by 1.7 GHZ of Dual-Core adreno processor.
It has 2GB or RAM with 3 different variants in terms of internal storage which are 16/32/64. It has 10MP of primary/back camera and 2MP of secondary/front camera. The battery is also great and gives a great time, its capacity is 2200mAh. It is a great device ‘Motorola Moto X’ in terms of specs, the specs are good for daily usage of the phone.
In this guide we are to teach you how to root your Motorola Moto X android smart phone by the help of step by step guide that is given below:
If you root your device then you won’t be able to claim the warranty unless you un-root because rooting a device voids its warranty so DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Read also: How to root Motorola Droid RAZR M
Follow to steps given below to root your device:
Requirements to Root Motorola Moto X
- Charge your phone above 50 percent as the rooting process takes time and the phone should not turn off during the process because if the phone shuts down because of less battery life during the process then your phone will be bricked, which is the worst part.
- Make a complete backup of your Motorola Moto X so that even if your device gets bricked, your data will be saved. This is not a data-loss process but still we suggest that you make a complete backup before going any further.
- Deactivate all the antivirus programs on your device if you have any of them installed, because they interrupt during the process.
- Enable Unknown Sources by following this path; SETTINGS->SECURITY->UNKNOWN SOURCES.
How to Root Motorola Moto X with TowelRoot
Now let’s come to the actual process of rooting, the above steps were just requirements.
- Download Towelroot apk from the following Link > TowelRoot APK Download,While downloading you will get a warning message just ignore it and click on download.
- Once downloaded, install it. While installing the application you will again get the same warning. Ignore it again and click on ‘’INSTALL ANYWAY’’. Launch the application when installed and click on ‘’MAKE IN RA1N’’. Once you click on this button, the rooting process will be started. Be patient and wait for some time.
- The rooting process usually takes time, don’t worry if your Motorola Moto X reboots while doing so, it’s the part of the process.
- Once finished it will give a message of ‘’Success’’.
Congratulations, you have finally rooted your Motorola Moto X android smartphone device. Once rooted you can download ROOTCHECKER from play store to confirm if the device is rooted or not, if not then you can again follow al the steps and do the process again.
If you have any kind of questions then ask them in the comments section, our team will response to that in a short time.