Hello guys, in this tutorial post we will completely guide you that how you can root your OnePlus X android smart phone with the help of TWRP recovery tool on your windows computer. In this page we will guide you by step by step instruction so you can easily learn and apply it on your smart phone.
- Make sure that your OnePlus X android smart phone has 40 to 50 percentage of charged battery level.
- No Data Loss, by this process you have not any risk to lose your data, but I will recommend you to take a backup of your smart phone’s personal data like, pictures, contacts, videos etc.
- Make sure that you have unlocked the bootleader of your smart phone device, you can get the full information in this link that how to unlock OnePlus X BootLoader.
Steps to Root OnePlus X Android Smart Phone
After unlocking the boot loader of your gadget you have just need to follow the step by step instructions below!
- Now we will install any custom recovery like TWRP or CWM, for installing the recovery just connect your mobile with your windows computer through a USB cable.
- Download SuperSU
- Now download Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool on your windows computer and install it.
- Now follow this link to download TWRP recovery on your computer. (We have tested this link is working but if you found it dead then please leave your comment below).
- Now move this downloaded TWRP recovery file in to the Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool installation folder.
- Now the same folder just scroll and find the MAF32.exe file and open it.
- Now just boot your OnePlus X device in fastboot mode, so just follow this instruction to boot your device into fastboot mode.
Hold Press Volume + Power Button for 5 to 7 seconds and when you see the logo of fastboot release all the keys, so now you have entered in the fastboot mode of your OnePlus X android device and connect your handset with your computer through a USB cable.
- Now enter this command in this window “fastboot devices”
This command will show you the attached android devices with your windows computer.
- Now enter this command in the window “fastboot flash recovery oneplusx-twrp.img”
Now a process will be started on your phone’s screen, after this completion of process you have need to boot your device into TWRP recovery mode. You can follow this instruction to get your device in TWRP recovery mode.
Hold and Press Volume Down + Power keys for 6 to 7 seconds, release all the keys when you see the TWRP screen on your android phone.
- In the TWRP recovery mode options just tap on install button, now select the SuperSU package that you have downloaded and moved in your smart phone’s root memory, and you will see a process on the screen of your handset, after the completion of this process just reboot your gadget to normal mode.
- After that you can see a new icon of SuperSU in the menu screen of your gadget that is confirming that you have successfully rooted your OnePlus X device successfully, but you can also install a free root checker application from the Google Play online android store, you can follow this link to download the best free root checker application from play store, Root Checker.
I hope you have completed the rooting process on your OnePlus X android smart phone device, but if you are facing any trouble then please just write down your problem in comment below!