Hello guys in this rooting tutorial of Androidroot.xyz we will completely guide you that how to root Samsung galaxy J5 model (android smart phone) without using your computer, Mac or laptop etc, we will do it without PC so this process is very simple and easy and if you have not much knowledge about android and rooting then still you can follow this methods very easily. We will root this mobile phone with the help of a free application that’s name is super root auto APK, and you can download it from Google play store and we have also provided its downloaded link in this page.
Keep in Mind before rooting Samsung Galaxy J5
- Make sure that you have 80 percent of charged battery level of your Samsung galaxy J5 android smart phone and its running on android lollipops any version.
- No Data Loss Process: by this way of getting rooting access there is not any chance of data loss.
- Make sure that you have enabled unknown sources installation in your android system, you can enable it easily, just follow the tip below!
Go to Menu> Settings > Security > Find this option of unknown sources installation and tick it to enable this feature.
- This method and page’s downloads are just for Samsung galaxy J5 smart phone, if you have any other variant do not try it on your phone.
- Follow this tutorial at your own risk; AndroidRoot.Xyz is not responsible for any problem or issue during this process or after this process.
- Warranty will be Void: after getting root access your phone’s warranty will be void, so think before start.
How to get Root access on Samsung Galaxy J5 without Computer or Mac
Now we have fulfilled all the requirements of this process so we are going to start the process of rooting access on this latest model mobile handset, so now just follow these instructions below carefully.
- First of all download this rooting application free, Super Root APK
- After installation complete just launch this utility application from your phone’s menu.
- Now open first drop down menu and install SuperSU, now select the exploit, it will start the rooting process on your Samsung Galaxy J5 smart device and it will take just 2 to 5 minutes for this rooting process.
- After the process completed you need to reboot your device manually.
Congratulations! You have done all the process successfully and your mobile handset has been rooted successfully without any complicated method or commands, and you will see a new icon of SuperSu in your menu screen of mobile that indicated that you have a rooted device in your hand. You can also install a root status checker application free from Google play store that will confirm that you have rooted your device successfully; you can download that root checker application APK from this link, “Download Root Checker App”.
In our next post we will tell you the computer rooting method for J5, in that tutorial we will get rooting access with the help of our windows computer and Odin application tool.