Here I am going to tell you that how you can root your Vivo Y51L android smart phone easily with your windows PC, computer or laptop, so if you are searching the rooting method of this mobile phone then you are on right place, just read this tutorial post carefully, and learn this tutorial and enjoy.
In our previous posts we have told other VIVO smart phones rooting methods like Vivo Y53, V3, V9, Y11, V1, Y28, Y21L, V3 max, V8, V7, V4, V21L, Y22, X3s, 1600, Y31 and all others, and here in this post you will learn here root method of Vivo Y51L model, and you can also read about this smart phone like its specification and features.
Spec and Features of Vivo Y51L
General Information: Vivo smart phone company is a Chinese smart phone company and this company is launching beautiful and great models every month and it is gaining popularity day by day and the product selling is increased in the year of 2018 of this brand.
Y51L model was released in January 2016 with the dimension of 143.80 x 71.70 x 7.52, and its weight is 157 grams, battery capacity is 2350 MHZ but the battery is non-removable so you can’t remove your smart phone’s battery from it. This model Y51L is released in just a single color that is white.
Display Features: it comes with 5.00 inches touch screen with the resolution of 540×960 pixels.
Camera Features: its rear camera is 8 mega-pixels with LED flash light, and the front camera is 5 mega pixels only.
Hardware Specs Y51L: it has 1.2 GHZ quad-core processor that is made by Qualcomm Snapdragon 410. Its Ram is 2 GB and the internal memory of Vivo Y51L is 16 GB, but you can expand its memory through a SD memory card upto 128 GB.
Operating System: It comes with Android operating system with 5.0.2 version, and the skin name is FunTouch OS 2.5.
Connectivity Options: it has 2 mobile connections option, you can use 2 mobile phone SIMS in this Vivo Y51L model, it has Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth, USB OTG, and FM radio and head phones. You can do a better experience of 4G internet on this device.
Vivo Y51L Sensors: It has Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
“Caution! After rooting your device’s warranty will be void and AndroidRoot.xyz is not responsible for any kind of damage or bricked device during or after this root process.”
Requirements to Root Vivo Y51L Smart Phone
Before start the Root method you have need to fulfill these requirements given below!
- First of all as I always say in my tutorials that charge your android smart phone device 100% or minimum 60%, because during root process if your mobile phone gets off then your device may be bricked.
- Backup your all data from the phone and you can get all the data to your computer also, or you can move it on any free cloud service. To backup your device data you can use any third party application and these kind of applications are free available on the Google play store, I am giving some good and reputed apps links here.
Super Backup – G Cloud Backup – App Backup & Restore
- Download and Install USB drivers of Vivo Y51L smart phone in your windows PC, Computer or Laptop. You can download these USB drivers from the link below!
Download Vivo Y51 USB Drivers
- Now enable the USB debugging option from your android system and make yourself a developer of your android smart phone, to enable this option just follow the short instruction below!
Go to Settings > About Phone > Build Number
(Tap 7 to 9 times on build number with speed) and the developer options will be shown on your device.
Now go to Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging > and enable it.
After reading and fulfilling all these requirements just follow the next rooting method that is given below!
How to Root Y51L Vivo Android Smart Phone
- Now guys just download and install this KingoRoot application to your windows computer, PC or laptop, I am giving the download link here, just do it.
Download KingoRoot App for PC
- After successful installation of KingoRoot on your computer now open this application on your system and now you will see a message on the screen of KingoRoot that “Not Connected”.
- Now just connect your smart phone device (Y51 L Vivo) with your computer through a data cable.
- After connecting mobile to your PC the KingoRoot App status will be changed and you will see this message “Installing Drivers” and after few minutes the USB drivers will be detected and installed on the system and you will see a new message “Connected”.
- After this process a big button will appear on this Kingo Root Application named “Root”, just tap or click on this “Root” button, now this process will make 1 to 3 minutes to getting root access and after getting the root access you will see this message “Root Succeeded, please reboot your device to make it more stable”.
- Now just restart or reboot your Y51 L Vivo android mobile phone and Enjoy!
So guys this was the simple and easy way to root any Vivo Y51L model, and now your device has been rooted successfully. You can confirm the root access or rooted device through a third part application and these apps are also available Free of cost on Google play store. I am giving the direct links of best apps those are mostly used for the root checking.
Root Checker – Root Check
Guys, If you have any kind of problem then you can ask your question in the comments section below and we will try to answer your questions as soon as we can. Share this post on your social media and the social buttons are situated in the left side if you liked this tutorial post of How to Root Vivo Y51L android smart phone device easily with your computer.