In this post we are going to tell you that how you can root your Vivo Y53 Latest mobile phone without PC or Laptop, you have no need any computer for rooting this android smart mobile phone. We will try to teach you this root guide simply and with short instructions so you can root your Vivo Y53 easily without any problem. We will also guide you about its specifications and features also, so just scroll down and enjoy the full post.
Vivo Y53 Specs and Features (Detailed)
General Information about this phone: this latest smart phone was released in March 2017; its dimension is 144.20 x 71.40 x 7.64. Its weight is only 137 grams so it is very easy to carry in your hand and pocket both, its battery capacity is 2500 MAH, it was released in two colors ‘crown gold’ and ‘matte black’.
Hardware Specs: Vivo Y53 has quad-core 1.4 GHZ processor that is enough to get high speed and you can play and run high quality apps and games on this device because its ram is also good speed that is ‘2 GB’. This combination of Ram + processor is good that will give you a speedy experience on your smart phone. It has 16 GB internal storage and you can expand its space by inserting SD card up-to 256 GB.
Display Specs and Features: it has a large screen size of 5.0 inches that is touch screen with 540×960 pixels resolution.
Camera Features: Its rear camera is 8 mega pixels, that is not enough for good pictures quality, rear camera has a good flash light that will make an attraction in your pictures in night and dark, and the front camera is 5 mega pixels.
Operating System: it comes with android 6.0 Marshmallow version with the skin ‘FunTouch OS 3.0’.
Connectivity: Vivo Y53 has good range of connectivity options; it has Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, OTG USB, Head Phones, FM radio, and 2 mobile SIMS connections, You can run 4G and 3G both networks on this smart phone.
Sensors: Compass / Magnetometer, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor are available in this Vivo Y53 high quality android smart phone.
Now we will guide you that how to root Vivo Y53 android smart phone without PC or computer easily with step by step instructions, but before starting rooting process full these requirements below!
Requirements to Root Vivo Y53 Smart Phone
- First of all take the complete backup of your device’s data like Pictures, Email accounts, Contacts, Messages and videos etc. You can take a full backup with free apps that are available on Google Play Store free of cost.
You can directly download backup apps by these links, if you are on your mobile phone then just click on the link, download and install the application on your Vivo Y53 smart phone and take full backup of your data.
Full Backup – Super Backup – G Cloud Backup
- Charge your smart phone 100% or minimum 60% before starting Root process.
- Running Internet connection for download KingRoot APK rooting tool to your smart phone.
AndroidRoot.XYZ is not responsible for any kind of damage or bricked device during or after this rooting process, so just ‘do it at your own risk’.
How to Root Vivo Y53 Step by Step Guide
- First of all download this KingRoot Rooting application from this download link free of cost to your smart phone.
Download KingRoot APK Free Latest Version
- Now install this APK of KingRoot application on your Vivo Y53 android smart phone.
To install this application on your smart phone just allow your android system to install from unknown sources.
- After successful installation just open this King Root application on your mobile phone.
- After opening this rooting application just tap on ‘TRY IT’ to use this rooting application free to root your Vivo Y53 android smart phone.
- Now here you will see a big button or option of ‘Root access is not available, Get Now’ just tap on it.
- Now rooting process will be started on your Vivo Y53 smart phone and you will see a percentage of root process, just wait for the completion of this process, after completing this process you will return on the main screen of KingRoot application.
So guys, you have rooted your Vivo Y53 smart phone easily without computer, PC, Laptop or Mac etc, if you want to confirm that is your smart phone rooted successfully or not then just go to play store and download any root checker application that will show you is your device rooted or not. You can download root check app directly by going this link > Download Root Checker.
So guys, we hope you liked this android rooting tutorial for the latest smart phone mobile Vivo Y53, if you have any question you can ask in comments below!