How to root Motorola Droid RAZR M, are you looking for to root your device, you wanted to improve your device performance and you did not know the method to root your device if you are looking for it then you are in the right place, here I am going to give you a small and simple guide line to root your device, so be care full just follow my guide line step by step and complete your operation by yourself in easier way.
This device is announced in September, the Motorola Droid Razr M is the successor of the Motorola’s flagship Android device the Droid Razr. This device is now support 4G LTE which allow it for more fast browsing.
Before you begin:
- (Disadvantage of rooting) After the rooting process your device warranty is no longer so think about it well before starting the operation,
- (advantage of rooting) Before rooted your device you can install a limited app in your app there is some new and hidden features you cannot used it until you did not root your device, it increases the speed of your device as well as increase the battery life of your device after the operation you can install custom ROM, custom recoveries and it prevent from ads.
- The follow procedure works on windows based PCs only.
- Raise your battery life up to 60 percent it is very important for safety because rooting process take some time, if in the mid your device get offed then it will harm your device so be careful about that,
- Back up your important data and save it in a safe location so you can regain your data after the process.
Download Required Files
Here is the link you can download file from this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=32889627#post32889627
Step by Step method to Root Motorola Droid RAZR M
- Place the root package archive on your desktop, unzip file that you have already downloaded,
- On USB debugging in your device for this purpose go to setting > developer options > USB debugging,
- Once your enabled USB debugging now just connect your device to your PC using a suitable cable, now just double click on run.bat file you have already unzipped to your desktop,
- Now follow the on screen instruction carefully, now wait for a couple of moments it may take several moments, after it you will receive confirmation message “Root Successful”
- That’s now you completed your operation by following my easy steps, now if you are not sure about your device that it is rooted or not then simply go to google play store and search for any root checker just install it in your device and check your successfully operation.
You finished now enjoy now all the new features, keep in touch by leaving your comments thanks.